Valunation employs people with passion, commitment and talent. We work with lenders throughout the UK to provide mortgage valuations, whilst also completing a range of private home surveys directly on behalf of the consumer.
At Valunation we recognise the importance of a work-life balance and are recruiting flexible hours to suit. We are recruiting VRS Registered, AssocRICS, MRICS and FRICS surveyors nationwide on a zero-hour basis.
If you have recent expertise in residential and survey work and are eligible to work in the UK, why not join one of the UK’s most progressive residential surveying companies?
If you are interested in joining our team as a Surveyor, or know someone else who is, please send your CV and a covering email to Klayre.email@example.com
CONTACT US ABOUT CAREERS
We also have opportunities within our Central Operations team where you will be responsible for booking appointments for a team of surveyors, acting as a central point of contact, and dealing with any queries. This assistance is pivotal in providing excellent customer service to all of our clients.
We are looking for staff who are passionate about succeeding, able to work on their own initiative, and dedicated to providing an excellent level of customer care. Previous experience in a Surveying Operations team using Core Logic and Landmark Quest would be advantageous.
If you are interested in a position in our Operations Team, please send your CV with an accompanying email to firstname.lastname@example.org
All employees will be subject to Pre-Employment Screening, including CRB checks prior to commencing employment. All employees must be able to work in the UK, have no CCJ’s, and have the relevant experience for the role they are applying for.
We welcome all candidates!
What information is being collected if you are a job applicant?
We collect personal data from you (and from others such as managers involved in the recruitment process and those supplying references and verification information) if you decide to apply for a job with us including:
- contact details such as;
- address history for last 5 years
- telephone number(s)
- email address
- information to identify you including;
- photographic identification
- passport and or driving licence
- information about your suitability to work for us including;
- notes from interviews
- eligibility to work in the UK
- the results of a credit reference check, financial sanction check and a basic disclosure & barring criminal record check relating to unspent convictions;
- information about your skills and experience including your CV, records of qualifications and training;
- Information related to the outcome of your application including the decision and, if you are successful, details of our offer of employment to you; and certain sensitive or special category information including medical information where necessary to comply with legal obligations connected with employment.