Terms and Conditions
Valunation make every reasonable effort to include accurate and current information on its web pages. Valunation shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages or losses arising from:
- The use of, or inability to use the site
- The directories
- Any errors
- Misrepresentations or omission in the listings
- Products or services
- Computer viruses
Similarly, whilst we strive to ensure the accuracy of the rest of the content of our site, you should verify any information before acting on it, as Valunation cannot be liable for any loss, damage or breach of contract you might suffer by placing reliance upon that information. This also applies to the content of any linked pages supplied by separate providers who publish their own business terms and conditions.
The entire original content of the Valunation website remains the property of Valunation and is copyrighted with all rights in respect of copying, broadcasting or onward publication reserved. The downloading of images from this web site is restricted to your own personal use and must not be used for any financial gain. The material published within this web site may not be copied, broadcast, altered or adapted without the express permission of Valunation. To find more about our privacy statement click here.
The terms and conditions governing Valunation competitions are as follows:
- No purchase or payment of any kind is necessary to enter or win. A purchase does not increase your chances of winning.
- Competitions are open to all members of the public, including those under the age of 16 who have parental consent to enter, unless an age is specifically stated. In competitions intended for children, parental consent is not required.
- Altered, mutilated, illegible, un-understandable or late entries will not be accepted. Proof of phoning/posting cannot be offered as proof of delivery.
- Where prizes of goods or services are offered, no cash alternative is available and the prize is as stated and non-transferable.
- Unless otherwise stated, the winner/s will be the entrant/s whose entry/ies are picked at random after the published closing date of the competition.
- The company's decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Persons entering competitions will be deemed to have accepted the foregoing terms and conditions.
- Employees of the Spicerhaart Group, their near relatives and competition sponsors, or anyone connected with the conduct of the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Winners may be required to take part in publicity photographs. Copyright will remain the property of the Spicerhaart Group and material may be used for promotional purposes.
- Only persons aged 18 and over may enter competitions that have prizes that contain alcohol. Proof of age will be required.